Saturday 1 August 2009

How far can you send emotions?

Music is my biggest inspiration.
I love music whether it's on my laptop or in a car (which is my favorite place to enjoy the music at its most). It's not easy to define what kind of music i like or dislike. It can be anything really from classic Beethoven and Nina Simona to the killer hit In For The Kill by La Roux which i absolutely love no matter how much i hear it everyday on the radio. I'm sure you loving some really good tune at the moment. Or, perhaps, you have an inspirational song to keep you enthusiastic about whatever you are doing. Please feel free to share your preferences in this post. I'm so looking forward to hearing your favorite tunes and hearing about your biggest inspirations. :))




*my video project on Deconstruction for Advanced
Design Theories class

No comments:

Post a Comment