Wednesday 21 October 2009

COLORSTROLOGY

The colors that we see all around us are a reflection of of the sun's light in all its glory. It's magic made visible. There is nothing more miraculous, unexpected or wondrous than seeing a rainbow appear in the sky.
You are part of that rainbow of light and just as being born on a particular day under a particular Sun sign offers insight into your personality and nature, there is also a personal color that corresponds to the real you. It is the color that reflects the very essence of your specific birth day.
From a designer point of view, I gotta say that this idea of COLORSTROLOGY website is extremely helpful to those who deal with interior, accessory and graphic design.
Please check it and see everything for yourself. You won't be disappointed! Also you can download this application on your iPhone or iPod Touch if you like.
I carry my iPod Touch everywhere, so I have access to this application at any time needed. My personal color is LAUREL GREEN which describes me as lively, enduring and creative. I've decided that one of my office wall's color will be Laurel Green since I spend most of the time here. I believe it will help me to handle the challenges with ease and optimism. Enjoy your personal color and do the most out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment