Wednesday 21 October 2009

Purposely without intentions

My dearest got me this new little sketchbook from work yesterday. So, I thought: "Cute, another sketchbook in my collection, therefore more drawings, little notes and happiness to be shared."
In fact, I was forced to start writing some basic calculations of how much I spend on satisfying my and my bf's needs. It all turned out to be very shocking and way too depressive. Believe me you don't want to go into deeper details. After all this terrifying calculation I was left wondering whether it was a good idea for once in my life to face a financial situation and say no to illustrations and inspirational thoughts replacing a reality of things or I should have just kept on being a dreamer transferring my philosophy of life into sketches.
But I gotta admit it, this sketchbook really rocks. Even though I'm not very hot on rubber chocolate, the sketchbook smells delicious!

2 comments: