Thursday 10 June 2010

10 thigs that made my day

We all get busy with doing our things in life, sometimes too busy that we forget to notice what really makes us happy or sad, or evokes any kind of emotion. Here is my list of things that made my day:
  1. Fast car song on the radion was the first thing I heard when I woke up.
  2. Buying this beautiful ERRE DUE exclusive nail polish certainly made me feel special. 
  3. A lavander smell of this cuticle oil has fullfilled my sences.
  4. Making scrambled eggs with bacon on toast  for my hubby made me super happy.
  5. Fresh apple, carrot and bell pepper juice gave me a boost of fresh energy after a tiring day.
  6. My twitter page was no longer driving me made. No more over capacity! Yaaaaay!
  7. While excersising on my Wii Fit Plus today I found out that I've lost weight down to 56.9kg!!!
  8. Talking to my besty on the phone just made me smile continuously :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  9. These bags designed by Swedish HASBEENS are so beautiful and trendy!
  10. And now I'm back to my wall painting. Just got an inspiration flowing over my head.
Have a delightful evening,
D_Frostable

No comments:

Post a Comment