Sunday 6 June 2010

Getting a beautifully shapped body can be cheaper than you think

Now that I'm back on track, I decided to share some information that I'm excited about the most.
...Tadam! Nintendo Wii. It's a much cheaper alternative to a regular gym, plus free of charge fitness trainer and needless to say, it is fun for everyone.
My amusing relationship with wii started in 2008 when I moved to Alex's house. My boyfriend-back-then introduced me to wii Fit, particularly to yoga. Back then it was just fun until I really got into it and started seing results.
Wii has all kinds of fun games and fitness softwares with your daily routine. From my personal experience, i can tell that wii Active and wii Fit plus are by far the best for keeping a track of your body and getting motivated and enthusiastic about your work out.


Today I started my wii Fit Plus routine from taking a body test which allowed me to mesure my weight (I'm 57.6 kg and losing) and take a balance and mind tests, the result of which was a wii Fit Plus Age. Today I'm 20! How encouraging :)))) After taking body tests I moved on to training by doing combined excersises of yoga, aerobics, balance and strength games for about one hour. It's needless to say how much I enjoyed it!
I shall probably keep you updated on my fitness further if you promise to follow my blog ;)

Have a healthy week everyone!
D_Frost

2 comments:

  1. thats a good wii promotion ;)
    glad to kn ow that u are taking care of ur self .. cos i know many ppl after getting married they just let go ..
    g healthy .. go wii :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I do take care of my body. It's inappropriate to just stuff yourself and gain tones of weight.

    ReplyDelete