Saturday 5 June 2010

after a long long time

Good evening to all of you who hasn't lost interest in reading my not-so-frequent posts. Here is a quick update on my life.

I am currently in Cyprus dealing with applications for the UK's universities. Yes, again I am planning to hit London )) It seems like it's taking too long, but this way I'm learning to be patient. Life has been teaching me lessons to be patient with certain things, but I don't think I actually learn at all. I wish that I could get a real help on this matter. Any suggestion from you dear caring people? ))

Now I would like to introduce you to a totally off-topic thing. I was surfing through some social networks today and here is a fascinating selection of photos I found. There is a number of tremendously amazing bedroom designs - dream bedrooms. One day I will get to furnish my own bedroom in my own appartment or preferably a house, and this is how I want my sleeping crib to look like. Natural, light, cozy, and of course silent, if you know what I mean by that. If I could have at least one of those bedrooms, I'd spend there an enormous number of hours of a sweet and peaceful sleep.


Have a relaxing weekend everyone!
D_frost
















No comments:

Post a Comment